AcTuaLLy ORGANIZED - Organizing every space in your home, making life easier for you.
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Clutter causes stress physically, mentally and emotinally affecting your relationships, your work, and how you function day to day...read on
SMALL STEPS TO ORGANIZING SUCCESS
DO you have TOO MUCH STUFF?
Maximize the space in your Garage
Volunteering for Helpingfeelsgood.org

Categories

Clutter affects you emotionally physically and mentally
Feng Shui
Garages
Holiday LIghts
Paper Retention
Small steps to organizing success
Spring Cleaning means Organizing
Teaching organization life skills
Too Much Stuff
Volunteering
powered by

My Blog

Oh those twinkling holiday lights

Now that everyone's holiday decorations are out and we are all enjoying the beautiful lights that twinkle everywhere we go, I want you to think about how those precious holiday decorations will again be stored for next year.  I don't want to spoil the fun.....do enjoy your holiday decorations for a while longer.  But when you are ready to take down all those lights, make sure everything is put away in labeled boxes, get rid of anything that is broken, or damaged, or has seen better days. Make sure the containers you are storing them in are in good condition and cleaned out.  Keep ONLY what you love, what makes you feel good, and what you enjoy.  If you have excess or not enough storage room, now is the time to eliminate or limit what you will pack away for next year. Remember if you take the time now to sort and group, containerize, and label  your holiday decorations  it will make it that much easier for you next year when you have to find all of the decorations and put them up.  Oh another tip.  If you love how your decorations look this year, if your tree was particularly beautiful, take a picture and keep the picture with the stored decorations for next year, it will be easier for you to replicate what you loved most about last years decor. Happy Holidays to everyone!

40 Comments to Oh those twinkling holiday lights:

Comments RSS
self defence weapons on Monday, November 19, 2012 9:37 PM
It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Vivekoberoi show on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:49 AM
Holidays are the most beautiful days of life to enjoy. Every one loves them.

pet friendly hotel on Thursday, December 26, 2013 8:39 AM
It's really pleasure to read your post, Thank you so much for writing such a nice post.It's amazing information about holiday decoration. Thanks for it and please keep such nice posting…

Mooloolaba accommodation on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:04 AM
I like your post so much as you mention all the possible tricks to decorate and makes our holiday shiny thank you very much for giving such a useful and fantastic idea..

Airlie beach resorts on Friday, January 03, 2014 5:34 AM
Giving big thanks for making our holiday delightful and happiest. I like all the way you suggested to decorate our holiday fun and enjoy a lot.

purchase stun gun on Monday, November 19, 2012 9:39 PM
The change from paper to electronic documentation is often frightening. CRIM provides the service and expertise to make this change simple and seamless.

Louis Vuitton Samsung Galaxy Note 2 case on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:52 AM
i just wanna say this post is so wonderful

nike tn on Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:20 AM
Hollingsworth and I— tn pas cher france had been hoeing potatoes.that forenoon.while the rest of the fraternity were engaged in a distant quarter of sac longchamp farm — sat under a clump of maples.eating our eleven o’clock lunch.when nike tn saw a stranger approaching along the edge of the field.He had admitted nike air amx tn from the roadside through a turnstile.and seemed to have a purpose of speaking with us.And.by the bye.we were favored with many visits at Blithedale.especially from people who sympathized with our theories.and perhaps held themselves ready to unite in our actual experiment as soon as sac longchamp pas chershould appear a reliable promise of its success.It was rather ludicrous.indeed (to me.at least.whose enthusiasm had insensibly been exhaled together with www.longchamp.com perspiration of many a hard day’s toil).longchamp pas cher,was absolutely funny.therefore.to observe what a glory was shed about our life and labors.in the imaginations of these longing proselytes.In their view.we were as poetical as Arcadians.besides being as practical as the hardest-fisted husbandmen in Massachusetts.We did not.it is true.spend much time in piping to our sheep.or warbling our innocent loves to the sisterhood.But they gave us credit for imbuing the ordinary rustic occupations with a kind of religious poetry.insomuch that our very cow-yards and pig-sties were as delightfully fragrant as a flower garden.Nothing used to please me more than to see sac longchamp of these lay enthusiasts snatch up a hoe.as sac longchamp pas cher were very prone to do

zophone on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:43 AM

Noosaville Family Resort on Monday, December 10, 2012 8:36 AM
I am interested in becoming your subscriber, so please keep me updated. I find the thoughts and opinions of this blogger, very inspiring and actually worth following. Nice work.

chanel galaxy s3 case on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:00 AM
I liked up to you'll receive performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you want be delivering the following. unwell undoubtedly come further previously once more since precisely the similar nearly very often inside case you defend this increase.[Reply]

Accommodation in Port Douglas on Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:37 AM
I liked the way you put together everything, there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.

Mid Cape oceanfront resort on Monday, December 31, 2012 9:48 AM
Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

jiayu G3 on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:41 AM
in order to check out accuracy of each and every detail would be the first activity you have to execute in credit restoration. You are looking to cleanse your credit report from dangerous details mistakes that screw up your credit score.

Yamunotri Yatra on Friday, February 15, 2013 4:40 AM
Finally, I got what I was looking for. Don’t have enough words to thank you that you choose this particular topic to write about. Feeling really satisfied after reading.

cycling holidays in Europe on Monday, February 25, 2013 1:20 AM
I always like reading interesting content and your blog surpasses my expectations every time.Thanks for sharing.

Port Douglas Apartments on Friday, March 08, 2013 4:34 AM
I will share my writing content soon! About this blog post, very informative and inspiring as well. Good Job!

education essay on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:07 AM
The purpose of this essay is to discuss four important skills that will help you communicate effectively. Such skills are not to be afraid of speaking, always defend what you want to say, express exactly what you mean to say, and listen while you are not speaking.

juegos de casino on Saturday, April 13, 2013 9:32 AM
I don’t know your source but whatever it is I am obliged to you…

samedayessay on Monday, April 15, 2013 3:10 AM
All our sample essays are written and uploaded to our website by college and university students, who gave express permission to share their excellently marked essays for all to browse and appreciate.

Burberry iPhone 5 Case on Monday, April 22, 2013 4:16 AM
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web,

pepper spray for sale on Saturday, April 27, 2013 3:37 AM
Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet.

air conditioning seattle on Thursday, July 04, 2013 5:16 AM
Oh another tip. If you love how your decorations look this year, if your tree was particularly beautiful, take a picture and keep the picture with the stored decorations for next year, it will be easier for you to replicate what you loved most about last years decor. Happy Holidays to everyone!

moreton island holiday accommodation on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:27 AM
I want to have the best holiday decoration for my home this season and would be glad if someone suggest me few really nice tips to do it.

Halloween Costumes for Women on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:43 AM
That is a imazing information about this good post.

Accommodation Noosa Beachfront on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:57 AM
Decorating home and other places on holiday is a big trend and holiday lights are really popular ones because they just enhance the beauty of your home to a large extent.

Pharmacy Supplier on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 2:05 AM
It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post.

Désinfection et stérilisation on Monday, October 07, 2013 11:41 PM
Désinfection / stérilisation. Avant d'utiliser un produit, il est obligatoire de tester son efficacité sur le matériel à détruire. La désinfection par voie ...123

fake watches uk on Saturday, November 30, 2013 6:06 AM
Basically no under four months were recommended to make each one. Each one animal lends your powerfully symbolic face on the passing of time orchestrated by way of the skeletonised version of typically the ultra-thin watches.

anzac tours 2014 on Saturday, December 07, 2013 5:20 AM
i read lots of blogs but honestly speaking i found your blog Oh those twinkling holiday lights very interesting and informatics.... Keep on posting...

casino belge en ligne on Sunday, December 22, 2013 1:21 PM
I am exceedingly leveraged with the outlook theme. Thanks for circulating such cooperative minutia and numbers in your blog. A large content for getting the correct minutia and figures contemplating the subject.

anzac day Tours 2015 on Sunday, January 12, 2014 2:00 PM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing on Oh those twinkling holiday lights. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

breast surgery gold coast on Monday, January 27, 2014 5:41 AM
Thanks for posting this on twinkling holiday lights. I am pleased with your work waiting for more.

Corporate Accomodation on Monday, January 27, 2014 5:58 AM
I really enjoyed reading your post on twinkling holidays I came to know about many new things through your post.

www.odbierzbonus.com on Saturday, March 01, 2014 7:53 PM
Nice layout!

Ultra Premium Adventure on Thursday, April 03, 2014 7:25 PM
You seem to be very professional in the way you write.::’~*

sportwetten on Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:21 PM
Sie finden jetzt Hunderte von im Web Wetten von Tausenden um die Welt - und as a ein Ergebnis sein , diese Art viel mehr gemeinsame on line als je jederzeit offline war. online sport Eine serioese Dienstleistungen ist ein einem bestimmten bietet die Ausstattung, liefert serioesen Auszahlungen, bietet Geschenke beschraenkt Sicherheit , hat ausgezeichnete Kunden-Service neben gepaart mit einer grossen Anzahl von Perspektiven.

live on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:50 PM
Ein Versprechen versichern, und Sie .Was halten Sie wuerden Sie macht man jetzt tun?

Kentucky Derby Online Wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:32 PM
Die meisten werden mit zu gehen waehlen, was sie die Dinge, die sie ueber Wort von Mund . Wichtige Online Ihnen Ihnen viel von Moeglichkeiten .

vegas Chancen Profi Football on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:59 PM
Es spielt keine Rolle, was, Sie koennte setzen auf a loszuwerden Streifen zu befreien.Die sehr wirklich Anfangs Web Macher festgelegt die Stiftung Rahmen und genau, wie dieser Anbieter sollte Funktion .