You too can be.....AcTually ORGANIZED
by taking this first step towards creating your
How to get organized?
Where to Start?
Disorganization shows up at all levels and all areas of your home, from extreme disorganization to more subtle disarray. What ever the level proper organizing brings dramatic changes and improvements to your home, from complete organizing systems to strategic adjustments that are functional and visually appealing. Organizing for some is a choice they make everyday, a habit always practiced. For others an overwhelming task or simply a matter of not having enough time to create the organized spaces they envision.
1. You can't find things you need: keys, wallet, glasses.
Result: time lost
2. Important papers are missing or lost. checks are misplaced, bills are paid late, paper is scattered throughout the house. Your favorite piece of jewelry
may be missing, it's somewhere in the clutter.
Result: money lost
3. You're stressed, can't even see the kitchen counters. Piles of clothes, toys and papers just keep growing. There is no space left. There is too much stuff. Result: stress
4. You have no more room to put anything away
Result: lack of space
5. Nothing looks nice everything is everywhere.
Result: unhappy space
1. Everything is in its place. Clutter has been removed.
Clothing, shoes, books, and toys are put away.
Result: Efficient use of space
2. There is a system for your paper flow. Paper piles are
gone, papers are sorted, filed and found easily.
Result: Time saved
3. Important numbers and information are at your
fingertips. Result: Increased productivity
4. Your closets and cabinets are organized:
RESULT: Your house feels bigger, brighter, calmer.
Your surroundings effect you
Being organized benefits the way you feel as
well as he way you act and react.
1. Relieves stress
2. Saves you time and aggravation
3. Promotes productivity
4. Creates calmness
5. Saves money from lost items, late payments,
6. Helps you feel good, efficient and in control
7. Your home reflects who you are invest in your home invest
With everything in its place and a place
for everything, you can regain your
space, relax and feel renewed.
Actually Organized, Professional Organizing